THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR ESHS STUDENTS WHO WISH TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT THE ESHS HPU ON A TUESDAY OR THURSDAY AFTERNOON.
STUDENTS SEEKING AN APPOINTMENT OUTSIDE OF THESE TIMES OR AT OUR CARINGBAH OR KAREELA LOCATIONS SHOULD SELECT THE “ONLINE BOOKING” BUTTON ON OUR HOMEPAGE OR RING THE PRACTICE ON 9540 9400
ONLINE BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
To make an online booking with Jubilee Sports Physiotherapy at Endeavour Sports High School HPU please follow the following directions.
- Simply click on the “ESHS HPU APPOINTMENTS” button above.
- If you have been to Jubilee Sports Physiotherapy before select “Yes, I am an existing patient”, otherwise select “No, I am a new patient”
- Select your location as “ENDEAVOUR HPU (ESHS Students ONLY)”
- IMPORTANT: Select “ANY AVAILABLE PRACTITIONER”. This will give you the best opportunity to access an appointment at your desired time.
- Select your “APPOINTMENT TYPE”
- Select your preferred appointment time from the range of options provided. You can refine your search based on your preferred date or time of appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Jubilee Sports Physio only attends ESHS on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons between 12:00pm and 4:00pm. If parents would like to attend the appointment they should check into the front office on arrival.
Outside these times, students are invited to see us at our rooms next door to ESHS.
If you are having difficulty finding a suitable appointment, please call us on 9540 9400.
- Enter your student athlete’s personal details.
- YOUR DONE! You will receive the following information confirming there details of your appointment. For your convenience you will be invited to “Register an Account” for future appointments, but this is not necessary to make your appointment.
Payment for physiotherapy services is expected prior to or at the time of consultation
- As a commitment to ESHS students a discounted fee of $90 will apply to all consultations.
- Jubilee Sports Physiotherapy is an accredited and registered provider of physiotherapy. Most policies with ancillary cover will rebate a proportion of the cost of treatment. The health insurance rebate varies from insurer to insurer and also depends on the level of cover. You should check with your health insurance provider to determine your entitlements.
- Payment Options
- Payment by credit card may be made by calling 9540 9400.
- Payment by Eftpos/Credit card may be made onsite at ESHS.
A receipt will be emailed for your records and claiming purposes.